Flash Restore provides emergency temporary power and HVAC to clients as part of our disaster recovery and restoration services. Catastrophic fire and smoke, water and storm events often result in loss of power and climate control. Flash is prepared to immediately begin emergency remediation services and provide both power and air conditioning to ensure safe and efficient stabilization and minimum downtime.
Flash F.R.E.E.D.O.M. Partner Clients are especially well prepared for the challenges presented in emergency situations because of a customized response plan written for all program clients.
The response plan is a blue print for our client to provide on-site self-service mitigation until Flash is notified and on-site and typically includes:
- Identification and documentation of water-main and sprinkler system shut off valves
- Identification and documentation of HVAC shut off valves
- Identification and documentation of electric shut off valves/circuit breakers
- Infrared imaging to identify potential weaknesses in the building envelope
- Identify areas on property ideal for temporary power and/or AC sources for periods of power outage
For additional information regarding the Flash F.R.E.E.D.O.M. Partner program, click here.
Temporary Power Solution Services
- Power – Generator rental available in portable, fixed and container configurations, many with the ability for paralleling for redundancy
- Power Distribution
- Climate Control – Temporary and portable air conditioning and heating solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities, commercial and residential clients