RESPONSE TIME IS CRITICAL – PLEASE DO NOT DELAY
Flash provides emergency assistance for unexpected water damage. In South Florida, constant hard rain, tropical storms and the occasional hurricane make us more vulnerable to roof leaks and flooding. Though these threats are common causes, water damage can also come from many other sources including sewage back-ups, toilet overflows and from your kitchen appliance connections. Regardless of the root cause of the water damage, it is important that the damage is treated quickly in order to prevent additional and more costly problems from arising.
Water Remediation Services
- Emergency Response Assessment and Action Plan
- Water Extraction – Water extraction is the first step towards recovery after a leak, plumbing or other water disasters. The more quickly this process begins, the less likely additional damage, including mold growth, will occur. Flash commercial grade water extraction equipment is installed and monitored on a daily basis to remove the water from the loss site.
- Moisture Detection and Removal – Flash uses thermal camera equipment to detect moisture to ensure hard to detect water damage is identified and properly treated
- Structural Drying based on proven scientific technologies
- Microfiber Microbial Wipe Down – Anti-Microbial solution is applied to the affected surfaces periodically throughout the drying process to help prevent mold, fungi and viral growth
- Dehumidification Services for moisture mitigation – Commercial portable dehumidification equipment along with commercial air moving devices are installed and monitored on a daily basis to ensure safe and complete drying of the loss area